9.22.2014

Brace Yourself for the Winner

I always try to bring you something just a little different during Playin' Hooky tee and hoodie week. I used all of my Photoshop "skills" to put a Playin' Hooky tee on Ned Stark and asked you to finish this meme. The comment with the most likes on Facebook wins a free Playin' Hooky tee.




I couldn't resist giving a little something special to my personal favorite captions. These commenters get to pick a free pattern from my shop. If you're a winner, send me an email to claim your prize.

Designer's Picks
  • Kiley Jones... They just called you a Knitter!
  • Jennifer Bibb (and Alyssa Willey)... It's time to weave in the ends!
  • Jackie Fenwick... Last minute gift requests are coming. 
  • Steff Walker... You made her lose her stitch count

And the Grand Prize winner of the free Playin' Hooky tee is...
Chellsea Hernandez


Congratulations to all the winners and thank you so much to everyone who played along. I hope we all got a smile out of it.

If you didn't win the free tee, you still have until Wednesday, 9/24 to get your Playin' Hooky gear and represent. Did you know? Every Playin' Hooky tee & hoodie is ordered and hand screen printed by a local artist. The crochet stitch design was specially created for me by another local designer. No big box companies here! I personally quality control check each one as I package them to make sure your order is perfect.

play hard ... play hooky

No comments:

Post a Comment